Monday, January 19, 2009
Orite... Let's begin todays story... for 3 years, the chains of guilt was there... but after yesterday, the chains are broken... I am finally free... I felt that the missing piece of my heart that was lost to someone years ago, was returned and I'm whole once again... Finally i can be myself again... I'm happie... Hahahaha!!!! Also, Happie B'DaY AmaL!!!! dah 20sen.... hehe
oh yes, May u have a long life ahead of u!!! YAAY!!!!
Okay... while surfing the net just now came across this Video on youtube...
Very cute girl dancing to thriller...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GweUjzhUwNw
cant put up the video... atleast here's the url...
Wat does this show, MJ has touched everyone with his music... from young to old.... It doesnt matter.... Haha!!! Gotta end it here, catch u guys later!!!!
[5:30 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.