Wednesday, January 28, 2009
A post b3 werk... Yup, juz like the title said... Hmmm wat am I to write today??... Nuthing much.... infact, i dunnoe wat to write in the 1st place.... Okay.... I'm juz bored... thats all... bsides, kena saman 1oo for parking on the pathway... Haiz.... need to find cash... though i can try to appeal.... but hey, might juz standby the cash if the appeal doesnt get tru...
Nxt, lately, i've been noticing alot of tripped people walking around my werk place... I wonder where do they all come from.... Oh, btw, i f u guys dont know wat tripped is, I'll give u a hint, these people must be sent to the Mental Health Institute... Get it???
Next thing, juz trying to werk harder getting more cash... basically its all the same old, same old stuff...
aite, end it off here... gotta get ready for werk... ciaoz!!!!
[1:03 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.