Friday, February 06, 2009
Hey there.... Wassup people... February, another pathetic post huh?? Anyways, juz got back frm werk.... Cant sleep, so, y dont i post it here... A few issues, i need to mention here... Social networking webs are targeting younger users these days.... the other day, I was delivering and order somewhere in pine close....I noticed something tat not everyday i get to see... A 4 year old child... using friendster... I was like, SO YOUNG???? OMG??? When i was at that age, I was still playing wit my garfield toy... (Chewing on it's ears...) Compare tat to that particular kid?? I was like nuthing... WTF?? When his mum asked him to eat his dinner, u knoe wat he said?? Labels: 7 years, Friendster, Past
"Wait mama, I now checking my friend requests...." At that point of time, I'm totally stunned.... Damn.... 4years old... can u imagine tat??...
Enuff of that kid.... Next case pls......
I never really thought of it... but I've been holding sumthing for a record breaking time.... Did i say it correctly?? Anyways.... I've been single... including this year, that wud be 7 long years... can u imagine that?? haha... maybe a litttle pathetic isn't it?? But technically, I've onli equalled my record of being single of 7 years.... From primary 1 to secondary 1... 7 years.... minus the years b4 pri 1... bcoz i cant remember much during my kindergarten years....
Then the time came... Sec 2... my 1st stead... It's not that amazing... bcoz... we lasted onli 1 day... if i remember correctly.... Haha... Maybe at that time, i wasnt serious.... hehe... after that after sec 2... that is in the year 2002 until now.... 2009.... 7 years of singlehood.... and my more to come... i guess, During all thses 7 yrs, i made a very good friend.... It's name is, Mr L... He's a great buddy... he always accompanied me everywhere... except when my frenz are around.... It's nice to have his company.... Thanx fer being there.... haha!!!! 7 yrs, still going STRONG!!!!!
Let's Break the record of 7 years!!!! haha!!!!
Cya!!!!
[4:20 AM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.