Friday, March 13, 2009
hiya peeps.... another month passed by juz like tat huh?? Haiz, been very, very, very lazy updating my blog... but tonite, i'll try my best to update.... Since not werking yet... might as well i do a little updating....
A few weeks back went Crabbing... Yup u heard me, went crabbing.... Dont get mixed up wit clubbing and crabbing.... I went to catch crabs!!!! 1st time in my life....It was an interesting experience... Haha!!!! Besides, the sea at nite is beautiful to look at... The waves is like WOW!!!!! I cant find words to describe them...
Other than tat, nuthing much.... been playing L4D... If u guys dont knoe wat is L4D, it's Left 4 Dead... currently the hottest lan/online game in the lan cafes everywhere.... It's like Resident Evil... but much more cooler... developd by the makers of half life and cs.... Valve... its a great game....
Finally, sumthing serious... To that Company that is not willing to pay OUR SALARY!!!! (U shud knoe who u are....) Pls lah, have sympathy on us.... WE NEED OUR MONEY THAT WE WORKED OUR ASS OFF!!!!! This is not a threat or anithing, But this is wat's gonna happen if u guys don wanna pay up.... WE... Not juz me, but a whole lot of other people will go to MOM (Ministry Of Manpower) to bring up our issue... and demand our salary being paid up.... Hope at least u have a human heart to have pity... try putting urself in our shoes?? I wont be nice rite?? So, PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!
I'll end it here 4 now.... My eyelids are damn heavy!!!! (YAWNS.... NitEs...)
zzzzzzzz.......
[11:53 PM]
SoMe Of ThE PeePs AroUnd HiM!!!
it's all bout the -u r b a n- graffiti %#@!
U are in my Turf, Punk!!!
U are in **The Graffiti Alley**
What the Hell are u Waiting 4??
The Navigations R Down There!!!
Click on It %#@!!!

I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.